Fenner Timing High Torque Pulleys
Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece/Pieces, ,
- Price Range
- 100.00 - 300000.00 INR
- 5-3000 Kilograms (kg)
- 2-40 Inch
- Product Type
- V Belt Pulley
We are a leading company specializing in the business of manufacturing and supplying Fenner Timing High Torque Pulleys. These pulleys are manufactured under the strict inspection of expert supervisors using high quality cast iron. These pulleys are ideal for contamination sensitive applications. We make these Fenner Timing High Torque Pulleys available for clients in different sizes and specifications as per their requirements.
- Sturdy in nature
- Easy to install
- Maintenance free
- Positive non-slip drive maintains exact speed ratio without creep or slip.
- Outstandingly high mechanical efficiency.
- Smooth operation and constant angular velocity with no jerk or vibration.
- Belts do not stretch in use and are corrosion free. Clean operation makes them ideal for contamination sensitive applications.
- Operate at speeds beyond those practical for roller chains.
- No maintenance. No lubrication required. No retensioning. No need for adjustable motor bases. Reduced operating cost.
- Reduced belt tension. Longer drive bearing life.
- Minimal heat build up resulting in cooler operations.
- Space saving through smaller pulleys and short center distances.
- Wide range of applications from Fractional Horse Power to 250kW, speed upto 20000rpm, Speed ration upto 20:1
- Timing belts available in standard pitches, XL, L, H, XH.
- High Torque Belts available in standard pitches, 3M, 5M, 8M, 14M.
- Timing Pulleys (L and H sections) and High Torque Pulleys (5M, 8M, 14M sections) with Taper Griplock System
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Pieces Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3-30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India