Fenner Resilient Spring Grid Couplings
Fenner Resilient Spring Grid Couplings Specification :
- Fenner resilient couplings give you a combination of advantages of high power rating of a gear coupling and flexibility of elastomer coupling. They are easy to install and simple to maintain. The flexible grids are quickly replaceable without disturbing the connected equipment.
- Fenner Resilient Couplings are available in broad range of sizes covering from 0.45kW to 1307kW per 100rpm and bores up to 267mm.
- All metal construction having no fast wearing out components.
- Accurately machined. Dynamic balancing is normally not required.
- Torsionally flexible. Progressive torsional flexibility (due to curved profile) provides protection against shock load, impact load and vibration.
- Heat treated spring steel grid absorbs high impact shocks without loss of energy.
- Transmits full torque with dampened vibration and reduce peak loads.
- When overload occurs, grid fails and prevents failure of the shaft or machinery part connected to the coupling.
- When parallel misalignment is too severe, the related machine is protected by the virtue of shearing of grid or tooth.
- Extended life of parts of machines (Mechanical seal and bearing etc.)
- Easy to install.