HRC Couplings are essentially general purpose couplings with a flexible element which can accommodate higher degree of misalignment. Parallel misalignment upto 0.5 mm. Axial misalignment upto 1.7 mm.
Because of their superior design HRC Couplings can accommodate larger shafts which make them a more economical propositon.
- SALIENT FEATURES: The design of the HRC coupling has been optimised so that power capacities are balanced to the appropriate shaft diameters utilising Taper-Lock Bush fixing.
- RESILIENCE: Transient peak loads are reduced by a flexible component, deflection of which is a prime design consideration.
- MISALIGNMENT: Incidental parallel, angular and axial displacement of the connected shafts can be accommodated.
- INSTALLATION: Quick and easy without special tools, only an allen key is required.
- MAINTENANCE: Virtually eliminated and no lubricant is required.
- ENVIRONMENT: The elastomeric component makes HRC coupling suitable for use in most conditions within a temper ature range of -40C O to + 100C.
- POSITIVE: In the unlikely event of the flexible component being destroyed, the drive will be maintained by the interaction of dogs which are integral with the flanges
- Temperatures from: 400 C to 1000 degree
- Power rating: 0.33 kW to 33 kW at 100 rpm