Green Fenner Belts
- Reduce drive cost upto 20%
- Reduce drive width up to 30%
- Reduce drive weight up to 25%
- Maintenance free; optimum tension throughout service life
- In built Match Set, can be used in sets without further measurement.
- Up to 97% drive efficiency
- Up to 40% more power.
- High resistance to shock loads.
Fenner POWERTRAN suitable for heavy duty applications:
- Reduce friction and heat buildup under shock load with abrasion resistant bareback (non-rubber) double-layer fabric cover.
- Oil and heat resistant chloroprene compound body, rated for 85C, outperforms other rubbers in harsh operating conditions.
- Extend drive life that allows belt to enter the pulley groove cleanly and smoothly, reducing sidewall wear on belt and pulley.
- Minimal need for retensioning due to stronger-than-steel aramid fiber or Kevlar tensile cords that reduce belt stretch by 50% over standard V-belts.
- Lateral rigidity for reduced vibration and belt turnover on multi-groove pulleys.
- Available in lengths from 1200mm to 16000mm and in belt sections SPA-PT, SPB-PT, SPC-PT, 5V-PT and 8V-PT. also available in banded version up to length 10400mm.