Product Code : 04
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Meter/Meters
- Price Range
- 100.00 - 5000.00 INR
- 10-100 Millimeter (mm)
- Belt Conveyor
- Flat Belt
- Resistant Feature
- Oil Resistant
Capitalizing on our state-of-the-art infrastructural facility and cutting edge technology, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Synchronous Belts. These belts are ideal for contamination sensitive applications. We use optimum quality materials, sourced from trusted vendors to manufacture these belts. Clients can obtain these Synchronous Belts in different thickness and finishing from us.
- Can withstand high temperature
- No lubrication is required
- Excellent flexibility
(Fenner Timing belts/ Fenner HTD belts/ Fenner Torque Drive Plus Belts)
- Positive non-slip drive maintains exact speed ratio without creep or slip.
- Minimum heat buildup results in cooler operations.
- These belts do not stretch in use and are corrosion free, clean operation makes them ideal for contamination sensitive applications.
- Moderate oil resistant and electrically conductive according to ISO 9563.
- Can withstand temperatures between -20Deg C to 100 Deg C.
- No maintenance, no lubrication is required. No re-tensioning. No need for adjustable motor bases. Reduced operating cost.
- Wide range of applications from FHP to 500KW, speeds up to 20000 rpm, speed ratio up to 20:1.
- Compact design with lesser weight. High flexibility allows the use of very small pulleys.
- Positioning accuracy and constant driven speeds with efficiencies up to 99%.
- Smooth operation and constant angular velocity with no jerk or vibration.
- Reduced belt tension. Longer drive bearing life.
- Optimized tooth design providing optimum meshing efficiency, energy loss reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Reduced noise levels.
- A durable flexible backing made from polychloroprene that encases the load carrying tensile member. It protects the cords from oil, moisture also from frictional wear if power is transmitted from back of belt.
- Fiberglass cord tensile member for high tensile strength exhibits excellent flex life and high resistance to elongation.
- Teeth moulded with backing made of shear resistant polychloroprene compound. Precisely formed and accurately spaced to assure correct engagement with the pulley grooves.
- Tough, wear resistant nylon fabric protects the tooth and gives low co-efficient of friction for smooth pulley interaction.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3-30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India